The process is a simple one with the client's convenience and satisfaction always a priority.
- Call Ms. Stewart to schedule your appointment
- The two of you will discuss your ideas: size, style and layout (new construction). There is no charge for the first consultation. If the client is satisfied with the results of the meeting and wants to proceed with the design a deposit will be required.
- Ms. Stewart will then begin the design with a preliminary floor plan and exterior elevation.
- A PDF file of the plan can be emailed to or delivered in person to the client for review.
- Changes can be made according to the client's desired results. There is no charge for the first 3 revisions.
- When a final drawing is agreed upon, Ms. Stewart can offer a referral to the client with a list of builders and engineers.
- In the case of renovations, additions or garage plans Ms. Stewart will take measurements before beginning the preliminary design.
Interested in our services?
Contact us today to find out how we can help you design and build the home of your dreams.